Monday, December 31, 2007

More Blog Links

I've been entertaining myself of late with some excellent medical blogs. So much so, in fact, that I've added links (see left) which has required a revamp of my list of blogs here. What was formerly "Blogs I Enjoy" has been reorganized into three different sections: library, medical and other.

One I've found particularly amusing is ER Stories, by a relatively new blogger. Back in my university days, I worked part-time at a local hospital in the housekeeping department. One of my regular areas was the ER and I found it fascinating despite being on the periphery of the action. I might have to write a few posts about stories from those days.

2 comments:

EE said...

Thank you for linking!

Canadian Girl said...

You're welcome! Thanks for writing a great blog, and for popping in here to visit.