Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Where to start?

I've thought about starting a blog for awhile now, and finally decided to take the plunge. What will this become and will I ever show it to anyone? I don't know yet. I currently choose to remain anonymous but that could change, too.

I would like to write about things that make me smile. Many things make me smile - funny things, cute things, stupid things, crazy things. The other day I had to smile when I saw a man at the library, so comfortable there that he had kicked off his shoes and lain down on a couch for a nap (making other patrons around him decidedly UNcomfortable).

I have four kids but this isn't a mommy blog. I work in a library but this isn't a library blog. I have three cats and a dog but this isn't a pet blog. I quilt but this isn't a quilting blog. This is definitely sounding Canadian - I may not be able to define what it IS, but I can define what it's NOT. That makes me smile, too.

No comments: